How We Work
We are inspired by organizations that are innovative, consistently generating new insights and working to expand access to impactful programs. We primarily work with non-profit and non-governmental organizations public or private, churches, communities and indiviuals around the world. We proactively seek out organizations well-regarded for their leadership, issue expertise, program and financial management, and their track record of success.
When evaluating a proposal, we explore the following key questions:
Strategic Fit: Does the program align with our goals and program strategy?
Design: Does the program build on best practices?
Results: What is the expected impact on the community?
Fresh Thinking: Are we testing a new idea? What knowledge may be generated?
Efficiency: Are resources well-deployed and is the budget reasonable?
Sustainability: How will the program sustain itself? Will it be adaptable?
Evaluation: Is there a robust evaluation plan in place?
Learning and Sharing Innovations
Our Foundation is committed to sharing learnings and insights that emerge and focusing on health, poverty, education, social and access to technology for all with funders, policymakers, academics, think tanks and the public. We support and facilitate peer-to-peer learning among our program partners.
We do not accept unsolicited proposals at this time.
Educate yourself to recognize online fraud and be a responsible online donor
The One Dream Foundation adheres to Internet industry standards and best practices when it comes to ensuring your online giving is safe and secure. Unfortunately, online fraud and scams have become more frequent. If you suspect someone has contacted you fraudulently representing One Dream Foundation, please be aware of the following:
- One Dream Foundation never solicits funds to be sent via Western Union.
- One Dream Foundation never strands its employees overseas, and never expects them to pay their own transportation expenses.
- One Dream Foundation never fails to respond to the needs of an employee who is sick or injured.
- One Dream Foundation never pays for employee vacations, and does not handle travel arrangements via third party payments.
- One Dream Foundation never solicits representatives to accept donations with the promise of a commission.
- One Dream Foundation never solicits individuals to forward donated merchandise overseas.
- One Dream Foundation never participates in lottery awards.
For more information, we suggest the following websites: